Schools Kill Creativity


I know I haven't blogged in a while. Well do not be sad little lovelies, because I haven't forgotten about you. I just am an insanely good procrastinator. Meh. I haven't figured out/decided if this "trait" is a gift or a curse. Right now, I'm thinking it's a curse that I absolutely adore. What? I'm an artist...I've always been a procrastinator. Not to say that ALL artists are procrastinators. Take Boyfriend for example. Sometimes I wonder if he's actually two people stuck in one body but then I remember that no, that's me. Sometimes. Not all the time. Well, you know what. Nevermind. Ugh.

Oh and before I forget, here's a screenshot of Boyfriend and I.



Shoosh, I know he looks retarded, but for once, I DON'T!! See! LOOK!!!


I actually look somewhat cute! This doesn't happen often!
--->[!!!]<---
-shockedandappalledbeyondallrecognition-

Yeah, so really I have no true reason to write today other than the fact that it's been quite some time since we've spoken.

HEY! I ACTUALLY WANT SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Even though it doesn't really matter, because I always do what I decide to do and the majority of the time outside opinion does not sway my outlook on many many things. But anyways. I'm thinking about adding the following picture as the top banner to this here blog:

What do you think?
**Click on it for a larger image.** 
You should comment and let me know your thoughts. 
It'd probably go under the title and quote thing up top. 
Mmkaythanksloveyoubye.

This is really short, but whatever. Here's a video for you to watch of some of my friends at this institution they call university. 

I feel like I should end with some witty quote or something like that. But, alas, I have nothing. Except that I think that if it's going to be insanely cold, there should at least be snow. Why? Because snow seems to be Nature's way of apologizing for being such a bipolar jerk. 

I'm K.H.P., and I approve this message.
Why? Because schools kill creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment